Monday 2 November 2015

Dancing barefoot.....

Back from a winter soujourn in France, I found I had far too many things going on in one week..... why does it always happen like that? Two birthday parties, gigs, a private view, I hit the ground running.....
.....and then I was dancing. Double Patti, can you believe it? First, chatting ..... or flirting frankly... with Andrew O'Hagan about her new book, M Train, and then rocking out the Roundhouse, a blinding gig by anyone's standards let alone at 68. If I have to explain the appeal of Patti Smith then you're never going to get it but if you are unfamiliar then do have some youtube time and enjoy. This week, I shall mainly be lying down.....

Top tip: Take the M Train with Patti Smith and be transported.


11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment. Much appreciated. I will look up M Train. Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking in the Roundhouse, I haven't done that for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Just Kids so this is definitely on the must read list.
    I've seen her five times now but it'll be hard to top her at Glasto with the Dalai Lama! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds like you had a blast! Kisses, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW .... sounds like you're having a great time ..... everything always comes at once, doesn't it ? Love that you're still rocking it !!!!!! Sorry my comment is late .... I think that I must have missed this post. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!!!

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)

    Here’s my new post This Time Home Come Have a look :)

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I've finished my last Elena Ferrante (which has proved to be a major addiction), I'll jump on the M Train.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je blog is zeer informatief en interessant om te lezen, eindelijk heb ik precies gevonden wat ik zocht. Er zijn veel gebruikers van Amazon Application in de wereld vanwege de functies en eenvoudige interface.bellen Nederland Amazon om uw problemen met betrekking tot bestelling, terugbetaling op te lossen.

    ReplyDelete